geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release car-maven-plugin 1.1
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:22:50 GMT
This release goal is to provide a m2 plugin to create Geronimo 1.1 plugins.

As stated in a previous proposal, I have forked the car-maven-plugin from
trunk
to branches/1.1 and updated it to use 1.1 binaries and to generate 1.1plugins.
Hence, I start this vote to publish the 1.1 version of this plugin.

The binaries are available at

http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/car-maven-plugin-1.1/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/car-maven-plugin/1.1/
and the site has been deployed at
   http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/car-maven-plugin-1.1/

I will upload and sign these binaries on the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository,
once this vote is over.

Btw, I have uploaded the site at
people.apache.org:/www/geronimo.apache.org/maven/car-maven-plugin-1.1/
but I have been unable to browse it and I did make sure the permissions were
ok.  If someone has any
hints on how to make it accessible ...
--
Cheers,