geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Publish Genesis 1.0 to m2 central
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 06:30:29 GMT
The other way it to publish a binary on private site, and once approved,
deploy the real ones to the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository using
  mvn deploy
from the svn tag.
However, I' m not sure it would work with m2 release plugin, as you need
to hack the pom to be able to deploy to another site and the plugin will
check that you don't have any local modifications prior to making
the release.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet