geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why ClockDaemon instead of java.util.Timer?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:56:32 GMT
If we switch to backport-util-concurrent, the ClockDaemon references will
have to be removed.  What I meant is that the ClockDaemon vs Timer problem
is superseeded by the  concurrent vs backport-util-concurrent problem.
I brought retrotranslator in as an argument for the switch to backport,
nothing more.
Sorry if it was not clear.

--
Cheers,