geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: loading plugin dependencies from ibiblio
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:17:10 GMT
Btw, the PluginInstallerGBean is unable to download snapshots artifacts.
The problem is that when snapshots are deployed to a m2 repo,
you don't have a jar named -SNAPSHOT, but rather timestamped jars,
where the last one is given in the maven-metadata.xml in the -SNAPSHOT
directory (not the one in the parent dir used to know which versions are
available).

Is this an oversight or a feature ?

--
Cheers,