geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Car maven plugin dedicated to G 1.1
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:56:51 GMT
I don't really see why it should be in the 1.1 branch for the following
reasons:
  * it's a m2 plugin and can not be part of the 1.1 release procedure, at
least for the
     reason that it depends on the artifacts being published on a m2 repo,
which will
     obviously not be the case when releasing geronimo.
  * it will never be part of the distributions
  * it would be very nice, if users could use it asap and not wait until
1.1.x
     to be able to build Geronimo plugins in an easier way than building
them
     manually

Any locations would be fine, but i really do not see it in the branches/1.1
or something
like that, unless we could release it independanly.
I have checked it in "/sandbox/car-maven-plugin" until we find on an
agreement for its future
location.

--
Cheers,