geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Car maven plugin dedicated to G 1.1
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:12:52 GMT

> Its probably not going to go into 1.1.1 unless you have it done right now
> and all is good... but defs for 1.1.2.

It's done and it works for my plugins.  That does not mean there is no bugs.

But we could always make a 1.1.1.1 with just that addition of the plugin.

Do you volunteer do release the full geronimo server, just to include a
plugin,
which would btw not be included in the distribution itself ?

I'd prefer to keep this code in our tree and in the 1.1 branch.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet