geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New car-maven-plugin issue
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 23:13:22 GMT
Trying to build a plugin to integrate ServiceMix in G 1.1,
i' ve just seen that the deployer is unable to handle snapshots in m2
repo, as they are deployed with a timestamped name and not
with the SNAPSHOT version.
For example,

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-core/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-core-3.0-incubating-20060815.104506-23.jar

Not being able to use snapshots is not very friendly when you are developing
;)
Is this an oversight or did I miss something ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet