geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <>
Subject Re: POM Update for Specs...need a few eyeballs
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:42:42 GMT
Usually, Apache maven root poms should inherit the default apache pom at
which leads to the following pom:

Doing that will avoid to repeat the locations of Apache repositories (for
releases and snapshots).

And the site directory should be something like
or any other thing from
It will contain the maven site with the javadocs.

The wagon ssh-external plugin also has a more recent release which is
though i'm not sure it is needed as the deployment uses ssh and not sshext

Last, is the snapshot plugin repository needed ?
I don't think so, but ...

On 8/14/06, Matt Hogstrom <> wrote:
> The old pom for the specifications had some old links in it.  I have
> updated the POM with what I
> think is correct so we can use Maven 2 to release the specs rather than
> rely on manually doing this.
> This is the updated POM for the specifications.  This will update the
> branches/1.1 pom.xml
> Can you take a few minutes to take a look at the proposed pom?
> You can find it here
> I'd like to confirm the scm and dist sections are correct.  Any other
> errors / comments welcome.
> Thanks!

Guillaume Nodet

View raw message