geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POM Update for Specs...need a few eyeballs
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:42:42 GMT
Usually, Apache maven root poms should inherit the default apache pom at
   <groupId>org.apache</groupId>
   <artifactId>apache</artifactId>
   <version>3</version>
which leads to the following pom:
   http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/3/apache-3.pom

Doing that will avoid to repeat the locations of Apache repositories (for
releases and snapshots).

And the site directory should be something like
   scp://people.apache.org/www/geronimo.apache.org/specs/maven/1.1
or any other thing from
   scp://people.apache.org/www/geronimo.apache.org/
It will contain the maven site with the javadocs.

The wagon ssh-external plugin also has a more recent release which is
   1.0-beta-1,
though i'm not sure it is needed as the deployment uses ssh and not sshext

Last, is the snapshot plugin repository needed ?
I don't think so, but ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet