geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/geronimo/deployment/plugin/ConfigIDExtractor
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:00:24 GMT
Any idea how to fix?

I have already committed the change that Anita posted about scope
instead of type...

ConfigIDExtractor is part of geronimo-deploy-jsr88, which is a
dependency of the hot-deployer config.  Does it need a scope?  Right
now it has the default scope.

I really don't like how we are overloading the scope mechanism like
this either.  If we need to add additional metadata to a dependency,
then we can easily move the dependency def into a plugin's
configuration... very similar to how the maven-dependency-plugin works.

--jason