geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Yoko and Geronimo
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:13:38 GMT
You will need to configure the surefire (testing) plugin to fork your
tests into a new vm and set the endorsed dir for that new vm.  The
first is easy but the second will be difficult.  First off the docs
for the sure fire plugin can be found here

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html

Here is an example setting
<project>
   <build>
     <plugin>
       <configuration>
         <forkMode>once</forkMode >
         <argLine>-Djava.endorsed.dirs=somedir</argLine>
       </configuration>
     </plugin>
   </build>
</project>

The problem will be selecting a dir on the filesystem that will
include the endorsed API.  BTW you could also set the boot class path
in the argLine above, but testing endorsed dir will be more
representative of the runtime environment.

Jason, you have any ideas on how to configure this?

-dain