geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Drop the m1 build
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 05:02:02 GMT
I asked a few times about a formal vote... that all went unanswered.
Informally though the response was positive, as I noted in a previous
email:

<snip>
  +1: dain, jason (me), paul, sachin, david jencks, david blevins,
prasad, anita, gianny, alan, matt
"in favor": aaron
"all for dropping, w/ tck consideration": jeff
"don't see any harm in dropping": kevan
</snip>

:-\

Shall we make a formal vote then?