geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo site POC using Confluence & Autoexport
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:02:37 GMT

On Aug 24, 2006, at 11:27 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:
> Sounds like Jeff Turner may be willing to help us solve this
> problem... pending more details.

Thanks Jeff and Jason!  Hey you guys let me know if I can help.  I
open sources a stream editing library with the intention of
confluence munging, just Peir beat me to it :)  But doing things like
"munging" urls is a piece of cake:

http://fisheye.codehaus.org/browse/swizzle/trunk/swizzle-stream/src/
test/java/org/codehaus/swizzle/stream/ResolveUrlInputStreamTest.java?
r=23

I could crank something out in short order if you give me an idea of
what things need to be updated.

-David