geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: bootstrap.bat for windows users
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:22:28 GMT
I mentioned before, that if we use antrun here, that it will cause
other antrun executions to fail since plugins are only initialized
once, and some plugins need to add some additional dependencies.

Its also much more difficult to support executions of individual
steps using antrun.

Best bet is to use something external... before it was /bin/sh... and
now its gonna be Ant.  I think that is better that /bin/sh and batch.

--jason