geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: external-path in plan.xml
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:20:37 GMT
we need them unless we make long-overdue changes to how external-path
works:

- external-path should refer to an actual path, either absolute or
rooted at the server home or base dir (I can't figure out which is
which)
- a new tag should be added to look in the repo, and it should have
the option of version-independence, i.e. it should contain an artifact.

There might be a jira about this.

thanks
david jencks