geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject db wizard in 1.1.x vs trunk...
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:37:12 GMT
Hi All,

As I've been going through all the dependency problems related to
getting a datasource deployed I've been reviewing 1.1.x vs 1.2 for
the db wizard related code in the console. They are significantly
different and the 1.1.x appears to be much better.

What is our plan to move this stuff over to trunk. I'd like to help
but don't want to waste effort if some else is already doing this
work. Also I'd need some pointers on what the drivers were behind the
changes so I get the concept and not just the code ported over to trunk.

Thanks!

-bd-