geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Publish Genesis 1.0 to m2 central
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:37:41 GMT
The tag for 1.0 is made, and unless there is something major I'm not
going to modify it.

This site is only really there to document the plugins, which have
full Javadoc, usage and configuration... basically all the same docs
that most Maven plugins have.

I can add some more apt docs to the other config modules... I'll see
what I can do.

--jason