geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: j2ee-builder tests?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:13:34 GMT
Hi Bill... I don't think that will work... since as soon as I move
them the build will start failing, as those bits are still needed to
run the geronimo-j2ee-builder tests.

I'm not really concerned about the paper trail that we get with svn
mv for these.  I'd rather just svn add the new tree of modules,
delete the old bits and apply a patch to hook it up to the build.  Or
a zip for the new modules and a patch for the build changes is fine too.

--jason