geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo site POC using Confluence & Autoexport
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 01:00:17 GMT
After a bunch of hacking and blind stylesheeting, I've gotten the
composition macro to be usable on exported content... tabs at least,
did not try cloaked sections.

I need to clean this up.... but look for new goodies on the next rev
of the POC site :-)

--jason

On Aug 25, 2006, at 9:24 AM, Jeff Turner wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 01:25:25AM -0700, Jason Dillon wrote:
>> Okay, I think that the sync that Jeff has setup will allow me to move
>> further on setting up the proof of concept, taking GMOxSITE and
>> GMOxKB and making them into something suitable to be used for http://
>> geronimo.apache.org
>
> FWIW, http://cwiki.apache.org/ is now being mirrored to
> http://people.apache.org/~jefft/confluence/ on every autoexport.
> There's
> a 'lastupdated' file that can be polled to check for updates.
>
> I installed the Composition plugin. See test at
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/test/Index.
> Unfortunately tabs
> ('cards') don't work on the autoexported HTML at
> http://cwiki.apache.org/test/. The CSS and JS URLs are correct so
> I'm not
> sure why - needs some investigation.
>
> Discussions are proceeding on infrastructure@ as to how to get
> generated
> HTML into SVN and thus to the live site. It's painful doing
> trailblazing
> but the end goal seems worthwhile. I imagine many other projects
> will be
> interested in this kind of system.
>

> --Jeff
>
>> --jason

>>> Thanks Jeff and Jason!  Hey you guys let me know if I can help.  I
>>> open sources a stream editing library with the intention of
>>> confluence munging, just Peir beat me to it :)  But doing things
>>> like "munging" urls is a piece of cake:
>>>
>>> http://fisheye.codehaus.org/browse/swizzle/trunk/swizzle-stream/src/
>>> test/java/org/codehaus/swizzle/stream/