geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Limiting m1 repositories...
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:49:54 GMT
Seems I forgot a subject on the last email...

But looks like this happens because commons-logging 1.0.4 is getting
picked up from an m1 repo before it is plucked from the desired m2 repo.

To fix this, we need to limit which modules use m1 repos to pull
artifacts.  This means removing the m1 repos from the root pom and
specifically including the needed repos in modules that need them.

So far these modules need m1 repos to build:

     activemq-gbean (needs incubator-activemq 4.0.1)
     activemq-embedded-rar (needs activemq-*:3.2.4-SNAPSHOT)
     connector (needs tranql)

Maybe another hiding in there somewhere too... but this is a good
start at cleaning up our dependencies and reducing the number of
repos that every module checks.

--jason