geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Publish Genesis 1.0 to m2 central
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 02:20:28 GMT
Well, I was looking for a binary to review.

Your note referenced the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository. I assumed you
were going to put 1.0 there, *when* the Geronimo community had
approved the release, not before. Perhaps I misunderstand when
artifacts are to be placed into the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository?
There's currently a vote on XBean, Itt's not in m2-ibiblio-rsync-
repository, and the vote explicitly states it will be moved there,
when the release is approved...

I also now understand that you've created a geronimo/genesis/tags/
genesis-1.0. I'm not able to build tags/genesis-1.0, but can build
genesis/trunk.

 From what I've looked at for the trunk build, I'd probably be able
to vote for the release (once the above is resolved). I'll keep
looking around...

--kevan