geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven2... we are almost there!
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 19:53:48 GMT
Hi Jason,

Thanks again for all the hard work!

Build works fine, I get an assembly that I can install and run.

However there is a problem deploying.

I filed;

and attached a patch to fix it.

The console will not deploy anything either, probably related but
I've not had a chance to track it down.

Will look at it later tonight if its not fixed by then.

TTFN,

bd-