geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: XBean site using new G-theme
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:22:53 GMT
#^$% I hate IE.

Anyways, looks like the URL gets rendered as "" when you are on the
page... which is bunk too.  Silly AutoExport trying to be smart and
ends up being really dumb.

Thanks for pointing this out... will  see what I can do about that...

Also IE wrecks the justification for the sidenav... so stupid.

--jason