geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo site POC using Confluence & Autoexport
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 23:32:24 GMT
FYI, I added an Activity section that shows recent JIRA issues
resolved and opened:

     http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSITE/

Need a few minor changes to the autoexport plugin to get this kept in
sync on a regular basis... essentially we need a scheduled export on
some pages that have more dynamic content.

--jason