geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Where should g. jee5 stuff go?
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:05:51 GMT
It's pretty obvious where to put jee5 specs, and now I've committed
this one.  I was trying to ask where we want to put work on jee5
implementations so they won't interfere with the j2ee 1.4
implementation.  I can see two choices:

- if we can run the j2ee 1.4 tck with jee5 spec jars, we could do the
jee5 work in trunk
- if we can't run the j2ee 1.4 tck with jee5 spec jars, we have to do
the work somewhere else, and I'm suggesting the sandbox for now.
This might be a good idea anyway until something actually works.

thanks
david jencks