geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Maven2... we are almost there!
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 00:19:41 GMT
This has bee applied.  Please verify and close.

Thanks,

--jason


On Aug 8, 2006, at 12:35 PM, Bill Dudney wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> FWIW I have been having this problem since I filed
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2281
>
> TTFN,
>
> -bd
>
> On Aug 8, 2006, at 12:28 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:
>
>> This could be related to the dependency change lat night for  
>> GERONIMO-2298.
>>
>> But I dunno for sure.
>>
>> --jason
>>
>>
>> On Aug 8, 2006, at 11:18 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:
>>
>>> Yep, I hit a console deploy problem with the j2ee jetty image ...  
>>> so I think it's a real issue (although I didn't look at the  
>>> details of the exception).
>>>
>>> Joe
>>>
>>> Bill Dudney wrote:
>>>> Hi Joe,
>>>> Could you try to deploy via the console. I'm not having any luck  
>>>> with  that (about to post a JIRA about it) would be nice to know  
>>>> if anyone  else is able to deploy via the console.
>>>> Basically it appears that the DeploymentFactoryImpl (from  
>>>> geronimo- deploy-jsr88) is not being started and thus there are  
>>>> no deployers  (at least for the console).
>>>> I'm still poking around but a confirmation would be nice :-)
>>>> TTFN,
>>>> -bd
>>>> On Aug 8, 2006, at 11:09 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:
>>>>> Ok, once I learned to ignore the errors (and work around the   
>>>>> windows pathlength issues) I was able to get a successful  
>>>>> build.   Things went pretty smoothly ... nice work!!!
>>>>>
>>>>> There seems to be a problem with the minimal assemblies.  They  
>>>>> do  not include the deployer.jar in the image which kinda makes  
>>>>> it  difficult to deploy things.   However, when I deployed my   
>>>>> application into the minimal assembly using the deployer from  
>>>>> the  j2ee assembly it seemed to work well!
>>>>>
>>>>> Joe
>>>>>
>>>>> David Jencks wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> On Aug 8, 2006, at 8:16 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I'm trying to build with m2 on windows with some suspicious 

>>>>>>> results.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Right now I'm getting a number of errors just trying to run 
 
>>>>>>> bootstrap.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> One of my windows machines claims that it is successful  
>>>>>>> while  the  other one fails with this error:
>>>>>>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>>>>>>> [INFO]    
>>>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>>> ---- -- --
>>>>>>> [INFO] Destination c:\geronimo\m2-assemblies\geronimo-tomcat-

>>>>>>> j2ee  \target\archive-tmp\repository\org\apache\geronimo 
>>>>>>> \configs  \webconsole-tomcat\1.2-SNAPSHOT\webconsole- 
>>>>>>> tomcat-1.2- SNAPSHOT.car  already exists!
>>>>>>> [INFO]    
>>>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>>> ---- -- --
>>>>>>> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
>>>>>>> [INFO]    
>>>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>>> ---- -- --
>>>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 5 minutes 3 seconds
>>>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Tue Aug 08 09:24:29 EDT 2006
>>>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 55M/104M
>>>>>>> [INFO]    
>>>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>>> ---- -- --
>>>>>>> bootstrap: Bootstrap failed in stage assemble
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I was talking with Prasad offline on this and he thinks that
 
>>>>>>> the   failure is because of the windows long name issue  
>>>>>>> causing the   cleanup to fail. I'll manually clean things up
 
>>>>>>> and try again on   that machine.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> However, both machines received a ton of other errors.   Are
 
>>>>>>> all  of  these "excepted" problems?  If so, then if we can't
 
>>>>>>> clean  them up I  think we should at least warn people to  
>>>>>>> expect them.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Here are the errors that were in the logs (I can't attach  
>>>>>>> the  logs  because they are too large).
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I believe most or all of these were always happening, we just  
>>>>>> see   them now  because jason figured out how to set up log4j  
>>>>>> for the  tests  properly -- previously all this was not  
>>>>>> getting recorded in  any  obvious place.
>>>>>> thanks
>>>>>> david jencks
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> several of these:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 09:09:01,062 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while  
>>>>>>> starting;  GBean  is now in the FAILED state:  
>>>>>>> abstractName="test/3/3.3/bar?  j2eeType=GBean,name=gbean3"
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: FAILING
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.check

>>>>>>> Fail  (ConfigurationManagerTest.java:663)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.acces

>>>>>>> s  $300(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:54)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest  

>>>>>>> $TestBean.<init>(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:809)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0
 
>>>>>>> (Native  Method)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance
  
>>>>>>> (NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance 
>>>>>>> (Constructor.java: 274)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance
  
>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:933)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFull

>>>>>>> Star t( GBeanInstanceState.java:267)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start  

>>>>>>> (GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecurs

>>>>>>> ive  (GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive
  
>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:540)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean

>>>>>>>   (BasicKernel.java:379)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigu

>>>>>>> rati on GBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:374)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.sta

>>>>>>> rt ( KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.res

>>>>>>> tart Co nfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:628)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.res

>>>>>>> tart Co nfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:588)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.testR

>>>>>>> esta rt Exception(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:236)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected 
>>>>>>> (TestResult.java:124)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor17.invoke(Unknown 

>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute 
 
>>>>>>> (JUnitTestSet.java:210)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execu

>>>>>>> teTe st Set(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execu

>>>>>>> te ( AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProce

>>>>>>> ss ( SurefireBooter.java:225)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main 
 
>>>>>>> (SurefireBooter.java:747)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> later followed by a number of these:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> DEBUG [main] GBeanInstanceState for: test/3/3.3/bar?   
>>>>>>> j2eeType=GBean,name=gbean3 State changed from stopped to  
>>>>>>> starting
>>>>>>> 09:09:04,109 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while  
>>>>>>> starting;  GBean  is now in the FAILED state:  
>>>>>>> abstractName="test/3/3.3/bar?  j2eeType=GBean,name=gbean3"
>>>>>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: FAILING
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.check

>>>>>>> Fail  (ConfigurationManagerTest.java:663)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.acces

>>>>>>> s  $300(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:54)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest  

>>>>>>> $TestBean.<init>(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:809)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor58.newInstance
 
>>>>>>> (Unknown  Source)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance 
>>>>>>> (Constructor.java: 274)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance
  
>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:933)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFull

>>>>>>> Star t( GBeanInstanceState.java:267)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start  

>>>>>>> (GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecurs

>>>>>>> ive  (GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive
  
>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:540)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean

>>>>>>>   (BasicKernel.java:379)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigu

>>>>>>> rati on GBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:374)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.sta

>>>>>>> rt ( KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.rel

>>>>>>> oadC on figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:1141)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.rel

>>>>>>> oadC on figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:783)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.rel

>>>>>>> oadC on figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:729)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.rel

>>>>>>> oadC on figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:725)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.testR

>>>>>>> eloa dE xception(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:383)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected 
>>>>>>> (TestResult.java:124)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor17.invoke(Unknown 

>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>         at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute   
>>>>>>> (JUnitTestSet.java:210)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execu

>>>>>>> teTe st Set(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execu

>>>>>>> te ( AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProce

>>>>>>> ss ( SurefireBooter.java:225)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main 
 
>>>>>>> (SurefireBooter.java:747)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> later followed by some of these:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 09:09:37,984 ERROR [GBeanDependency] Illegal state: current 
 
>>>>>>> target  for a single valued reference stopped:
>>>>>>>     GBeanInstance:    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.JaasLoginModuleUse
>>>>>>>     Target Name: test/foo/1/car?name=TestLoginModule,
>>>>>>>     stopped Target=test/foo/1/car?name=TestLoginModule
>>>>>>> Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time  
>>>>>>> elapsed:   2.61 sec
>>>>>>> Running   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginKerberosNonGeronimoTest
>>>>>>> Debug is  true storeKey false useTicketCache true useKeyTab 
 
>>>>>>> false  doNotPrompt true ticketCache is null KeyTab is null  
 
>>>>>>> refreshKrb5Config is false principal is null tryFirstPass is
  
>>>>>>> false  useFirstPass is false storePass is false clearPass is
 
>>>>>>> false
>>>>>>> Principal is null
>>>>>>> null credentials from Ticket Cache
>>>>>>>         [Krb5LoginModule] authentication failed
>>>>>>> Unable to obtain Princpal Name for authentication
>>>>>>> javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Unable to obtain  

>>>>>>> Princpal  Name for authentication
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.promptForName  

>>>>>>> (Krb5LoginModule.java:622)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.attemptAuthenticati

>>>>>>> on ( Krb5LoginModule.java:544)
>>>>>>>     at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.login   
>>>>>>> (Krb5LoginModule.java:475)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>     at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke  
>>>>>>> (LoginContext.java: 675)
>>>>>>>     at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000   
>>>>>>> (LoginContext.java:129)
>>>>>>>     at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run  
>>>>>>> (LoginContext.java: 610)
>>>>>>>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native  
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>     at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokeModule  

>>>>>>> (LoginContext.java:607)
>>>>>>>     at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login  
>>>>>>> (LoginContext.java: 534)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginKerberosNonGeronimoTest.t

>>>>>>> estL og in(LoginKerberosNonGeronimoTest.java:112)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected 
>>>>>>> (TestResult.java:124)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute 
 
>>>>>>> (JUnitTestSet.java:210)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execu

>>>>>>> teTe st Set(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execu

>>>>>>> te ( AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:160)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:81)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProce

>>>>>>> ss ( SurefireBooter.java:182)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main 
 
>>>>>>> (SurefireBooter.java:743)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> and then later following by a bunch of these:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.SubjectInterceptor.getCon

>>>>>>> nect io n(SubjectInterceptor.java:50)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionHandleIntercept

>>>>>>> or.g et Connection(ConnectionHandleInterceptor.java:43)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TCCLInterceptor.getConnec

>>>>>>> tion  (TCCLInterceptor.java:39)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionTrackingInterce

>>>>>>> ptor .g etConnection(ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.java:66)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager

>>>>>>> .all oc ateConnection(AbstractConnectionManager.java:61)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.mock.MockConnectionFactory.getConn

>>>>>>> ecti on (MockConnectionFactory.java:52)
>>>>>>>         at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.mock.MockConnectionFactory.getConn

>>>>>>> ecti on (MockConnectionFactory.java:48)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionManagerTestUtil

>>>>>>> s  $1.invoke(ConnectionManagerTestUtils.java:84)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionManagerTestUtil

>>>>>>> s.in vo ke(ConnectionManagerTestUtils.java:123)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.connectiontracking.Defaul

>>>>>>> tCom po nentInterceptor.invoke 
>>>>>>> (DefaultComponentInterceptor.java:53)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionManagerStressTe

>>>>>>> st $ 1.run(ConnectionManagerStressTest.java:76)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> later on followed by a bunch of these:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> log4j: Finished configuring.
>>>>>>> Created MBeanServer with ID: 49cf9f:10ceded5128:-8000:jbohn2:1
>>>>>>> 09:16:29,156 ERROR [[/]] StandardWrapper.Throwable
>>>>>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/jsp/JspFactory
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.init 
>>>>>>> (JspServlet.java:99)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet 
 
>>>>>>> (StandardWrapper.java:1105)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load   
>>>>>>> (StandardWrapper.java:932)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup   
>>>>>>> (StandardContext.java:3915)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start   
>>>>>>> (StandardContext.java:4176)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.start   
>>>>>>> (GeronimoStandardContext.java:207)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start  
>>>>>>> (ContainerBase.java: 1012)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start  
>>>>>>> (StandardHost.java:718)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start  
>>>>>>> (ContainerBase.java: 1012)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start   
>>>>>>> (StandardEngine.java:442)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded.start 
>>>>>>> (Embedded.java:821)
>>>>>>>         at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer.doStart   
>>>>>>> (TomcatContainer.java:214)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance
  
>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:981)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFull

>>>>>>> Star t( GBeanInstanceState.java:267)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start  

>>>>>>> (GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start
  
>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:526)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullSta

>>>>>>> rt ( GBeanDependency.java:111)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget 
 
>>>>>>> (GBeanDependency.java:146)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency  
>>>>>>> $1.running (GBeanDependency.java:120)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunni

>>>>>>> ngEv en t(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:173)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access
 
>>>>>>> $300 (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor   
>>>>>>> $RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent   
>>>>>>> (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:251)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFull

>>>>>>> Star t( GBeanInstanceState.java:292)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start  

>>>>>>> (GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start
  
>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:526)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullSta

>>>>>>> rt ( GBeanDependency.java:111)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget 
 
>>>>>>> (GBeanDependency.java:146)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency  
>>>>>>> $1.running (GBeanDependency.java:120)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunni

>>>>>>> ngEv en t(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:173)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access
 
>>>>>>> $300 (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor   
>>>>>>> $RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent   
>>>>>>> (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:251)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFull

>>>>>>> Star t( GBeanInstanceState.java:292)
>>>>>>>     at  
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start  

>>>>>>> (GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecurs

>>>>>>> ive  (GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive
  
>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:540)
>>>>>>>     at   
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean

>>>>>>>   (BasicKernel.java:379)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigu

>>>>>>> rati on GBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:374)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.loadBootstra

>>>>>>> pCon fi guration(ConfigurationUtil.java:155)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilderTest.se

>>>>>>> tUp  (TomcatModuleBuilderTest.java:371)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:125)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected 
>>>>>>> (TestResult.java:124)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>>>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute 
 
>>>>>>> (JUnitTestSet.java:210)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execu

>>>>>>> teTe st Set(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execu

>>>>>>> te ( AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>     at    
>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProce

>>>>>>> ss ( SurefireBooter.java:225)
>>>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main 
 
>>>>>>> (SurefireBooter.java:747)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Jason Dillon wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I have finished merging svkmerge/m2migration to trunk.  Now
 
>>>>>>>> it  is   time for everyone to start using the m2 build...
 
>>>>>>>> and avoid  using  the  m1 build.
>>>>>>>> I updated the docs here which explain what you must do:
>>>>>>>>     http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache- 
>>>>>>>> geronimo- with-  maven-2.html
>>>>>>>> You should bootstrap at least once.  This is temporary and
 
>>>>>>>> will   be  removed soon.
>>>>>>>>  * * *
>>>>>>>> Please, please, please start using the m2 build.  If for
 
>>>>>>>> some   reason  you end up going back to m1 please let us
 
>>>>>>>> know so we  can  fix it.
>>>>>>>> The last major issue left unresolved (that I am ware of)
is  
>>>>>>>> the   car  plugins support for geronimo-plugin.xml fluff,
 
>>>>>>>> which I am   working on  resolving.
>>>>>>>> --jason
>>
>


Mime
View raw message