geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Strange build error on trunk
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 01:08:07 GMT
I thought so... still trying to confirm, I reverted all of my changes
to my winxp workspace and then just changed the jspc version and then
I re-bootstrapped.  Which blew up with a jspc error, but nothing
interesting in the error.  I don't have the exact message, but it was
something like jspc failed and nothing more.

Before I was debugging and found that the welcome app would build
fine on winxp with 1.4.4, but the geronimo-jsp-examples would not...
and if I removed the src/main/webapp/jsp2 then it would build okay.

So, I think its a step forward... don't know why it is... but I can't
spend any more time on this today... its making me way to upset :-\

--jason