geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: building eclipse projects with M2 build
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:35:58 GMT
Hey Jacek,

When its happened to me its been because the pom or jar only
partially download or some other such bad behavior. Since this simple
fix makes it work I've not looked any further. I don't see anyway the
bootstrap could be causing this since the bootstrap is simply
deleting the .m2/repository directory and then invoking maven.

TTFN,

-bd-