geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Anyone know how to make the kernel tests be quiet?
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:31:19 GMT
Looks like there is more going on which is causing tests to use some
additional configuration for tests...

Specifically, looks like something else is installing a
ConsoleAppender... as if I comment out the CONSOLE definition from
logging-config, then I still get console output.

I'm also seeing that something is setting the root logger's level...
as I've got the root configured to use DEBUG, but that will not
output DEBUG logs to the test.log as I would expect.  I have to
explicitly configure org.apache.geronimo to use DEBUG, and then I see
the logs in test.log... but now with some rouge ConsoleAppender it
spits out a bunch of junk to the console.

Highly frustrating... :-(

--jason