geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <>
Subject Re: Geronimo site POC using Confluence & Autoexport
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 02:19:27 GMT
I wonder if we could go back to running our own Confluence server in
our zone... but only to serve as the editing platform... so we could
install the plugins we want and implement the procedure we need to
sync up to the "real" website.

That... and its a bit safer in that someone won't nuke all of our
content when then accidentally import a different install (not just a
space export).

And it would make it easier for use to backup too... since right new
we are getting timeouts when exporting that Hernan was talking about.

View raw message