geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 Status - XSD and DTD issues
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:50:16 GMT
On Aug 18, 2006, at 10:01 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>> Well, the problem is that we distribute the source code for
>> Geronimo out
>> of SVN and these would end up being included.  I think that falls
>> into
>> the category of redistribution.  Hopefully I'm wrong on that count :)
>
> Right, so why not just take them out of SVN?  I guess it would mean
> that
> you could only build when online, but as we're just trying to find a
> simple solution to get 1.1.1 out, I figure that we can do that and
> resolve the fundamental issue this creates later.

As a service to our users, we can simply include a download.[jar|sh|
bat] in the schema directory that downloads the schemas from sun's
website.  To protect ourselves from sun's site reorganizations and
propensity update the schemes, we can first download the list of
schemas from geronimo.apache.org site.

WDYT?

-dain