geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: m2 assembly?
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 02:37:51 GMT
Thanks Prasad,

I did a bootstrap and a mvn clean install before posting. But I get
no geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.2-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz. Am I not supposed to any
more? The m1 build still works like a champ and produces the .tar.gz
files so I assumed that I'd get something similar with the m2 build...

I must be missing something...

TTFN,

-bd-