geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Maven2... we are almost there!
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:28:14 GMT
This could be related to the dependency change lat night for  
GERONIMO-2298.

But I dunno for sure.

--jason


On Aug 8, 2006, at 11:18 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

> Yep, I hit a console deploy problem with the j2ee jetty image ...  
> so I think it's a real issue (although I didn't look at the details  
> of the exception).
>
> Joe
>
> Bill Dudney wrote:
>> Hi Joe,
>> Could you try to deploy via the console. I'm not having any luck  
>> with  that (about to post a JIRA about it) would be nice to know  
>> if anyone  else is able to deploy via the console.
>> Basically it appears that the DeploymentFactoryImpl (from  
>> geronimo- deploy-jsr88) is not being started and thus there are no  
>> deployers  (at least for the console).
>> I'm still poking around but a confirmation would be nice :-)
>> TTFN,
>> -bd
>> On Aug 8, 2006, at 11:09 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:
>>> Ok, once I learned to ignore the errors (and work around the   
>>> windows pathlength issues) I was able to get a successful  
>>> build.   Things went pretty smoothly ... nice work!!!
>>>
>>> There seems to be a problem with the minimal assemblies.  They  
>>> do  not include the deployer.jar in the image which kinda makes  
>>> it  difficult to deploy things.   However, when I deployed my   
>>> application into the minimal assembly using the deployer from  
>>> the  j2ee assembly it seemed to work well!
>>>
>>> Joe
>>>
>>> David Jencks wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Aug 8, 2006, at 8:16 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> I'm trying to build with m2 on windows with some suspicious  
>>>>> results.
>>>>>
>>>>> Right now I'm getting a number of errors just trying to run   
>>>>> bootstrap.
>>>>>
>>>>> One of my windows machines claims that it is successful while   
>>>>> the  other one fails with this error:
>>>>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>>>>> [INFO]    
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------ 
>>>>> -- -- --
>>>>> [INFO] Destination c:\geronimo\m2-assemblies\geronimo-tomcat- 
>>>>> j2ee  \target\archive-tmp\repository\org\apache\geronimo 
>>>>> \configs  \webconsole-tomcat\1.2-SNAPSHOT\webconsole- 
>>>>> tomcat-1.2- SNAPSHOT.car  already exists!
>>>>> [INFO]    
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------ 
>>>>> -- -- --
>>>>> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
>>>>> [INFO]    
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------ 
>>>>> -- -- --
>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 5 minutes 3 seconds
>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Tue Aug 08 09:24:29 EDT 2006
>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 55M/104M
>>>>> [INFO]    
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------ 
>>>>> -- -- --
>>>>> bootstrap: Bootstrap failed in stage assemble
>>>>>
>>>>> I was talking with Prasad offline on this and he thinks that  
>>>>> the   failure is because of the windows long name issue causing  
>>>>> the   cleanup to fail. I'll manually clean things up and try  
>>>>> again on   that machine.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> However, both machines received a ton of other errors.   Are  
>>>>> all  of  these "excepted" problems?  If so, then if we can't  
>>>>> clean  them up I  think we should at least warn people to  
>>>>> expect them.
>>>>>
>>>>> Here are the errors that were in the logs (I can't attach the   
>>>>> logs  because they are too large).
>>>>
>>>> I believe most or all of these were always happening, we just  
>>>> see   them now  because jason figured out how to set up log4j  
>>>> for the  tests  properly -- previously all this was not getting  
>>>> recorded in  any  obvious place.
>>>> thanks
>>>> david jencks
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> several of these:
>>>>>
>>>>> 09:09:01,062 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting;   
>>>>> GBean  is now in the FAILED state: abstractName="test/3/3.3/ 
>>>>> bar?  j2eeType=GBean,name=gbean3"
>>>>>
>>>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: FAILING
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.checkFa 
>>>>> il  (ConfigurationManagerTest.java:663)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.access  
>>>>>  $300(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:54)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest   
>>>>> $TestBean.<init>(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:809)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0  
>>>>> (Native  Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance   
>>>>> (NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance   
>>>>> (DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance 
>>>>> (Constructor.java: 274)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance   
>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:933)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullSt 
>>>>> ar t( GBeanInstanceState.java:267)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start   
>>>>> (GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursiv 
>>>>> e  (GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive   
>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:540)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean   
>>>>> (BasicKernel.java:379)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigura 
>>>>> ti on GBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:374)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start 
>>>>>  ( KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.resta 
>>>>> rt Co nfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:628)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.resta 
>>>>> rt Co nfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:588)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.testRes 
>>>>> ta rt Exception(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:236)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java: 
>>>>> 124)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor17.invoke(Unknown  
>>>>> Source)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute   
>>>>> (JUnitTestSet.java:210)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute 
>>>>> Te st Set(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute 
>>>>>  ( AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess 
>>>>>  ( SurefireBooter.java:225)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main   
>>>>> (SurefireBooter.java:747)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> later followed by a number of these:
>>>>>
>>>>> DEBUG [main] GBeanInstanceState for: test/3/3.3/bar?   
>>>>> j2eeType=GBean,name=gbean3 State changed from stopped to starting
>>>>> 09:09:04,109 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting;   
>>>>> GBean  is now in the FAILED state: abstractName="test/3/3.3/ 
>>>>> bar?  j2eeType=GBean,name=gbean3"
>>>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: FAILING
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.checkFa 
>>>>> il  (ConfigurationManagerTest.java:663)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.access  
>>>>>  $300(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:54)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest   
>>>>> $TestBean.<init>(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:809)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor58.newInstance  
>>>>> (Unknown  Source)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance   
>>>>> (DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance 
>>>>> (Constructor.java: 274)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance   
>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:933)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullSt 
>>>>> ar t( GBeanInstanceState.java:267)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start   
>>>>> (GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursiv 
>>>>> e  (GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive   
>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:540)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean   
>>>>> (BasicKernel.java:379)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigura 
>>>>> ti on GBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:374)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start 
>>>>>  ( KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.reloa 
>>>>> dC on figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:1141)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.reloa 
>>>>> dC on figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:783)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.reloa 
>>>>> dC on figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:729)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.reloa 
>>>>> dC on figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:725)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.testRel 
>>>>> oa dE xception(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:383)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java: 
>>>>> 124)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor17.invoke(Unknown  
>>>>> Source)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>         at  
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute   
>>>>> (JUnitTestSet.java:210)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute 
>>>>> Te st Set(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute 
>>>>>  ( AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess 
>>>>>  ( SurefireBooter.java:225)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main   
>>>>> (SurefireBooter.java:747)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> later followed by some of these:
>>>>>
>>>>> 09:09:37,984 ERROR [GBeanDependency] Illegal state: current   
>>>>> target  for a single valued reference stopped:
>>>>>     GBeanInstance:    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.JaasLoginModuleUse
>>>>>     Target Name: test/foo/1/car?name=TestLoginModule,
>>>>>     stopped Target=test/foo/1/car?name=TestLoginModule
>>>>> Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time  
>>>>> elapsed:   2.61 sec
>>>>> Running   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginKerberosNonGeronimoTest
>>>>> Debug is  true storeKey false useTicketCache true useKeyTab   
>>>>> false  doNotPrompt true ticketCache is null KeyTab is null    
>>>>> refreshKrb5Config is false principal is null tryFirstPass is   
>>>>> false  useFirstPass is false storePass is false clearPass is false
>>>>> Principal is null
>>>>> null credentials from Ticket Cache
>>>>>         [Krb5LoginModule] authentication failed
>>>>> Unable to obtain Princpal Name for authentication
>>>>> javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Unable to obtain   
>>>>> Princpal  Name for authentication
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.promptForName   
>>>>> (Krb5LoginModule.java:622)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.attemptAuthentication 
>>>>>  ( Krb5LoginModule.java:544)
>>>>>     at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.login   
>>>>> (Krb5LoginModule.java:475)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>     at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke  
>>>>> (LoginContext.java: 675)
>>>>>     at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000   
>>>>> (LoginContext.java:129)
>>>>>     at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run  
>>>>> (LoginContext.java: 610)
>>>>>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>     at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokeModule   
>>>>> (LoginContext.java:607)
>>>>>     at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login  
>>>>> (LoginContext.java: 534)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginKerberosNonGeronimoTest.tes 
>>>>> tL og in(LoginKerberosNonGeronimoTest.java:112)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java: 
>>>>> 124)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute   
>>>>> (JUnitTestSet.java:210)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute 
>>>>> Te st Set(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute 
>>>>>  ( AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:160)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:81)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess 
>>>>>  ( SurefireBooter.java:182)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main   
>>>>> (SurefireBooter.java:743)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> and then later following by a bunch of these:
>>>>>
>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.SubjectInterceptor.getConne 
>>>>> ct io n(SubjectInterceptor.java:50)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionHandleInterceptor 
>>>>> .g et Connection(ConnectionHandleInterceptor.java:43)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TCCLInterceptor.getConnecti 
>>>>> on  (TCCLInterceptor.java:39)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionTrackingIntercept 
>>>>> or .g etConnection(ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.java:66)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager.a 
>>>>> ll oc ateConnection(AbstractConnectionManager.java:61)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.mock.MockConnectionFactory.getConnec 
>>>>> ti on (MockConnectionFactory.java:52)
>>>>>         at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.mock.MockConnectionFactory.getConnec 
>>>>> ti on (MockConnectionFactory.java:48)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionManagerTestUtils  
>>>>>  $1.invoke(ConnectionManagerTestUtils.java:84)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionManagerTestUtils. 
>>>>> in vo ke(ConnectionManagerTestUtils.java:123)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.connectiontracking.DefaultC 
>>>>> om po nentInterceptor.invoke(DefaultComponentInterceptor.java:53)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionManagerStressTest 
>>>>>  $ 1.run(ConnectionManagerStressTest.java:76)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> later on followed by a bunch of these:
>>>>>
>>>>> log4j: Finished configuring.
>>>>> Created MBeanServer with ID: 49cf9f:10ceded5128:-8000:jbohn2:1
>>>>> 09:16:29,156 ERROR [[/]] StandardWrapper.Throwable
>>>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/jsp/JspFactory
>>>>>     at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.init 
>>>>> (JspServlet.java:99)
>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet   
>>>>> (StandardWrapper.java:1105)
>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load   
>>>>> (StandardWrapper.java:932)
>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup   
>>>>> (StandardContext.java:3915)
>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start   
>>>>> (StandardContext.java:4176)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.start   
>>>>> (GeronimoStandardContext.java:207)
>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start  
>>>>> (ContainerBase.java: 1012)
>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start  
>>>>> (StandardHost.java:718)
>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start  
>>>>> (ContainerBase.java: 1012)
>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start   
>>>>> (StandardEngine.java:442)
>>>>>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded.start(Embedded.java: 
>>>>> 821)
>>>>>         at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer.doStart   
>>>>> (TomcatContainer.java:214)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance   
>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:981)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullSt 
>>>>> ar t( GBeanInstanceState.java:267)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start   
>>>>> (GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>>>     at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start   
>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:526)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart 
>>>>>  ( GBeanDependency.java:111)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget   
>>>>> (GBeanDependency.java:146)
>>>>>     at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency  
>>>>> $1.running (GBeanDependency.java:120)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunning 
>>>>> Ev en t(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:173)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access  
>>>>> $300 (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
>>>>>     at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor   
>>>>> $RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent   
>>>>> (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:251)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullSt 
>>>>> ar t( GBeanInstanceState.java:292)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start   
>>>>> (GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>>>     at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start   
>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:526)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart 
>>>>>  ( GBeanDependency.java:111)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget   
>>>>> (GBeanDependency.java:146)
>>>>>     at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency  
>>>>> $1.running (GBeanDependency.java:120)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunning 
>>>>> Ev en t(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:173)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access  
>>>>> $300 (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
>>>>>     at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor   
>>>>> $RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent   
>>>>> (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:251)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullSt 
>>>>> ar t( GBeanInstanceState.java:292)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start   
>>>>> (GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursiv 
>>>>> e  (GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive   
>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:540)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean   
>>>>> (BasicKernel.java:379)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigura 
>>>>> ti on GBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:374)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.loadBootstrapC 
>>>>> on fi guration(ConfigurationUtil.java:155)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilderTest.setU 
>>>>> p  (TomcatModuleBuilderTest.java:371)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:125)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java: 
>>>>> 124)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>>>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute   
>>>>> (JUnitTestSet.java:210)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute 
>>>>> Te st Set(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute 
>>>>>  ( AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess 
>>>>>  ( SurefireBooter.java:225)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main   
>>>>> (SurefireBooter.java:747)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Jason Dillon wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I have finished merging svkmerge/m2migration to trunk.  Now  
>>>>>> it  is   time for everyone to start using the m2 build... and  
>>>>>> avoid  using  the  m1 build.
>>>>>> I updated the docs here which explain what you must do:
>>>>>>     http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo-  
>>>>>> with-  maven-2.html
>>>>>> You should bootstrap at least once.  This is temporary and  
>>>>>> will   be  removed soon.
>>>>>>  * * *
>>>>>> Please, please, please start using the m2 build.  If for  
>>>>>> some   reason  you end up going back to m1 please let us know  
>>>>>> so we  can  fix it.
>>>>>> The last major issue left unresolved (that I am ware of) is  
>>>>>> the   car  plugins support for geronimo-plugin.xml fluff,  
>>>>>> which I am   working on  resolving.
>>>>>> --jason


Mime
View raw message