geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: TranQL EJBQL
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:27:00 GMT
I am cc'ying to Gianny (hope I got the right address), but I'd still
like to keep the thread public.

Since the response from others (Matt) was essentially "JPA QL support
is not planned", and we need it now, I already started working on the
parser on Cayenne side using JavaCC (I know TranQL uses antlr, but
for Cayenne parser it made sense to stick with JavaCC if only to
avoid extra runtime lib dependencies). I have the basic grammar in
place, and hopefully should check it in soon. If there are any ideas
or comments, or a desire to make it reusable outside Cayenne, let me
know.

Andrus