geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Maven2... we are almost there!
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 00:25:04 GMT
I have finished merging svkmerge/m2migration to trunk.  Now it is
time for everyone to start using the m2 build... and avoid using the
m1 build.

I updated the docs here which explain what you must do:

     http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo-with-
maven-2.html

You should bootstrap at least once.  This is temporary and will be
removed soon.

  * * *

Please, please, please start using the m2 build.  If for some reason
you end up going back to m1 please let us know so we can fix it.

The last major issue left unresolved (that I am ware of) is the car
plugins support for geronimo-plugin.xml fluff, which I am working on
resolving.

--jason