geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark DeLaFranier <delafran_j...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: bootstrap.bat for windows users
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 00:53:52 GMT
I understand Jason's point of view.  :-)  I am on the opposite side of
the fence - the Microsoft Windows side.

Anyway, if the bootstrap procedure is expected to be here for a bit,
then I really do like the idea of using ANT to perform the bootstrap
operations.  This would be a much more platform independent solution.
Otherwise, lets keep both scripts for the short term then nuke them.  I
would be willing to make any Windows script, err batch, file changes if
bootstrap changes.  :-)  I am also willing to help out with ANT script
as well.

Mark