geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What is left to merge from dead-1.2?
Date Sun, 13 Aug 2006 06:28:29 GMT

On Aug 12, 2006, at 12:19 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> I don't have anything left in dead-1.2.  Jason, perhaps we can
> propose a deadline of next Friday for completing the work or
> raising an issue.  That way we'll be able to put this baby to bed :)

I have some doubts I will be able to finish reviewing dead-1.2 for
changes to apply to trunk by next friday, but I'll try.  I also doubt
many of the others who committed work to that branch have migrated
it.  Check the all_changes.log in trunk and make sure your changes
are marked as merged.  When all changes here are marked merged I'll
be OK with deleting the dead-1.2 branch and not before.

thanks
david jencks