geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject XBean site using new G-theme
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:07:43 GMT
I've just finished the initial re-theme-ification of the XBean site
to use the AutoExport template we are using for GMOxSITE.

It will eventually make it to:

     http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean

but for now you can see what it looks like here:

     http://xbean.goopen.org

  * * *

A few things... I had to drop some of the tabs, only using Home and
Downloads right now.  Since these are images, I can not easily pull
content from the wiki to add arbitrary tabs.  I will look into
fixing, creating border images, so we can drop text into the boxes.

I also could not figure out a nice looking way to add the XBean title
to the main banner... seems that it does not fit well into the layout.

Probably best to get a new graphic that incorporates the G and XBean
elements.  Might need to get some help from Epiq to get a updated
layout that allows use to use the same theme across sub-projects &
the main site.

  * * *

Take a peek and let me know what you folks think.

--jason