geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Strange build error on trunk
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:56:43 GMT
I don't think this is related to JAVA_HOME at all... I think the
error is erroneous.

When I was seeing this error, it would sometimes process a handful of
jsp files, and then barf with that error... so it clearly can find
Java and is able to compile some files.  But then it gets to a point
where it pukes... and I think that the error handling might be
lacking a tad and that the exception is leaking out to a block that
may think it is a JAVA_HOME related problem... but I do not believe
that is correct.  There is some other error somewhere in there that
is getting eaten.

--jason