geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: XBean site using new G-theme
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:02:49 GMT
On Aug 21, 2006, at 1:54 PM, Joe Bohn wrote:
> I noticed a peculiar thing with the links at the top right of the
> banner.  It seems like clicking on a link like "Source" functions
> as a toggle ... such that if you click it again once there it will
> take you back to the home page.  This is also true of "Download"
> and "Mailing Lists".

I do not see this... what browser?  They are just plain <a href="">
links... I did not need to clear my browser cache to keep from
getting the old site pages... but after that I can click the Source
link all day and night and it will bring me to:

     http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean/source.html

> Also, clicking on "JavaDocs" takes me out of the theme completely
> and doesn't really show javadoc.

I did not alter the links, I just ported from the previous site.

--jason