geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Conrad O'Dea" <co...@iona.com>
Subject maven-geronimodevtools-plugin & specifying source directory
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 07:59:36 GMT
Hi,

I've a massive pain in my head trying to incorporate the building of
Eclipse plugins into a Maven build system.  It would be much simpler
to just use Maven to build them all if possible.

I've just discovered maven-geronimodevtools-plugin and it looks like
it fits the bill perfectly.  I've been playing with it a little but
cannot get maven to pick up the source directory for the plugin.

When I build the Geronimo eclipse plugins, the compileSourceRoot
property is set to ./src whereas when I build my own plugins, it is
set to ./src/main/java, the default value.  I've grepped through the
files in the Geronimo eclipse-plugin project but cannot find where
the source directory is set.

Can anyone point me to how to configure compileSourceRoot for maven-
geronimodevtools-plugin?

On a related note, has this plugin been released yet?

thanks
Conrad