geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: j2ee-builder tests?
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:34:05 GMT
I think test-deployables is fine... stuff is going to start moving
out of modules, might as well start with this one.

We may re-organize modules into a few smaller trees, like support,
core, j2ee, plugins... or something... more to come on that later for
discussion.

But for this, it does not matter too much right now, so IMO test-
deployables is fine.

--jason