geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Publish Genesis 1.0 to m2 central
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 04:57:29 GMT
FYI, the reason why I said the tag has been made... is that the maven
release plugin handled that... and now that since trunk is 1.1-
SNAPSHOT, using the release plugin again would result in a 1.1
release, not a re-tag of 1.0... which I am find to do if that is what
we want.

IMO, this is not a typical release that needs to be installed and
tested as does the server... and I would like to continue using the
release plugin to facilitate this.  I think it is fine to release to
m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository, vote on that release and then publish...
since the sync to central is a manual process anyways.

--jason