geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: j2ee-builder tests?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:29:14 GMT
On a related note I've been creating a bunch of little m2 projects to
build apps to verify defects and their fixes.  Usually you have to
look at the output to see if it passed.  I've been attaching these
projects to the issues in question.  I think we should consider
putting these in svn somewhere and if we can get the itest plugin to
run them that would be even better.

Not exactly the same situation as you have here but it seems somewhat
related.  Anyway you might consider making an m2 project to build
this sample app.

thanks
david jencks