geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Dillon" <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Handling of LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt on trunk
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 07:50:48 GMT
I've implemented another solution, this time not dragging all of the
classes that Groovy needs into the classloader, which appears to have
caused the car plugin to freak out.

I added a new mojo to the tools-maven-plugin, 'copy-legal-files' that
is very specific and only handles the copy of the LICENSE.txt and
NOTICE.txt files for inclusion into archives, as in:

    <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.genesis.plugins</groupId>
        <artifactId>tools-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <executions>
            <execution>
                <id>install-legal-files</id>
                <phase>generate-resources</phase>
                <goals>
                    <goal>copy-legal-files</goal>
                </goals>
            </execution>
        </executions>
    </plugin>

I have also cleaned up the remaining (I think) resource includes that
were causing the Eclipse plugin to generate bunk .classpath files.  If
someone want to give it a whirl and let me know if Eclipse complains
about any overlapping directories...

--jason