geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Dillon" <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [m2 build] Can we reintroduce profiles ?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:47:42 GMT
Maybe... but only at the top-level, and not too many different types of
groupings.

Lemme think about it more.

I personally prefer to `cd <module> && mvn`.

Also keep in mind that we will be reorganizing (eventually) and at that
point the large groups of modules and configs will go away... and we will
not be adding more profiles to enable that... the overhead of maintence is
too high.

--jason