geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: New module: geronimo-testsupport
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 07:00:44 GMT
TestNG does not require 1.5, it can use Javadoc-style annotations.

But, I am not planning on doing anything at the moment to switch the
build over to TestNG.  I do however think that is the right
direction.  But right now I'm more concerned about getting tests to
use logging and not spit out tons of junk when running.

--jason