geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAR plugin documentation
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:24:16 GMT
Thanks for the help guys!  I'm almost there ... I think :).  I'm getting the
following error when I run "mvn clean package -e" (it fails in the package
goal):

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.NoSuchConfigException:
org.apache.geronimo.configs/geronimo-gbean-deployer/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfigurationData
(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:454)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration
(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:268)

I'm assuming the plugin has to be configured to point to my geronimo
distribution (~/geronimo-1.2-SHAPSHOT) so that it can find the
geronimo-gbean-deployer car.  Is there a setting in the plugin to resolve
this car?  I've tried seting GERONIMO_HOME, but that didn't seem to make a
difference.

Thanks!
Nate