geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Specs organization, versioning, and releasing
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:35:25 GMT
Okay, since there is still some debate about how to actually release
these modules, I am going to commit some partial work to clean up the
project and we can continue to discus how the release will be made.

So far we have:

+1: jason, dblevins, dain, bsynder, bdudney, gnodet, matt, paul, joe,
rick, kevan
+0: jacek

  * * *

So, I'm going to commit the changes I have to use the same directory
name and artifactId and some pom changes which can be used for any of
the release models which we have been talking about.

View raw message