geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Specs organization, versioning, and releasing
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:35:25 GMT
Okay, since there is still some debate about how to actually release
these modules, I am going to commit some partial work to clean up the
project and we can continue to discus how the release will be made.

So far we have:

+1: jason, dblevins, dain, bsynder, bdudney, gnodet, matt, paul, joe,
rick, kevan
+0: jacek

  * * *

So, I'm going to commit the changes I have to use the same directory
name and artifactId and some pom changes which can be used for any of
the release models which we have been talking about.

--jason