geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject G & ActiveMQ 4
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 02:31:59 GMT
We still need to finish getting the 4.x series into the server.  I
think this is a must for 1.2.  The AMQ folks are close to releasing
4.1, which is the first release that is using m2 and has m2
artifacts.  I think we should switch over trunk to use the 4.1-
SHAPSHOT and then 4.1 when they get the release out.

Still need to get those gbeans hooked up that Hiram added too, they
are not included in the assembly, though we are building them.

Any objections to getting 4.1[-SNAPSHOT] in sometime soonish (week or
so)?

--jason