geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: M2 : car-maven-plugin and geronimo-plugin.xml files
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 03:57:21 GMT
Huh, I see you and Jason working *together* on the code.  I know
you're not saying you don't want to work collaboratively with Jason
and co, so maybe you can give some suggestions on how you both might
collaborate better?

Just a comment about the whole "no justification" concept, that's
kind of a tricky position to take.  On one hand discussion is good,
on the other hand if you demand a justification for others code, it's
an invite for others to start demanding the same of you.  That's
pretty obvious and I'm probably not helping very much :)

I haven't said anything real useful, so why don't i just shut up and
let you talk.  Taking this in a decidedly positive direction, what
would you like to see more of out of you both?

-David